How to start learning a full stack developer [MEAN Stack]

In this post I would like you guide you how to begin learning a full stack developer, such MEAN stack. M stand for MongoDb, E stands for ExpressJS, A stands for Angular, and N stands for NodeJS.

So, First of All I would suggest you find some useful tutorials, and I would recommend you follow this link Mean Stack on Youtube

To learn more about MongoDb, you can have a look on this official document Offical MongDB Docs, if you would like to learn more practical tutorial on youtube, this MongoDb on Youtube will be my recommendation.

For Learning Angular 6 as the latest version , Angular6 on YouTube will be a good tutorial.

Finally, For NodeJS and ExpressJs , NodeJS on Youtube will be the one of great source that you can learn most from  it.

I hope this will be helpful  for you guys as the beginners who are looking for starting learning as MEAN stack developer, you will surely get some ideas to start with.

Comments